This is a free event (no tickets to be sold).
As the old adage goes, “all work and no play make Jack a dull boy”. If you wish to brighten a dull Wednesday routine or just take a break from study, we will be playing international games right here at the ISC, on the 1st November at 7.30p.m.
Traditional games from all four corners of the world will be set up. Drop in at any time and join in with the fun! Snacks will be provided!
Games that will definitely be available on the night are the following:
- Ludo (a popular, modern version of the Indian board game, Pachisi).
- Snakes and Ladders (traditional Indian board game adopted by the English and then later on by the Americans).
- 'Pin the tail on the donkey', a children’s game often played at birthday parties.
- Cribbage (traditional Innuit game)
- The Bone Game (A First Nations game)
- Le Bombou and Belote (French Card Games)
Pop by and have some fun at the ISC with the above games and many more!